Living for purpose
I have spent the last 30 years of my life a running from what my purpose was trying to run things my way. Thinking that I had to be perfect in order to fulfill the call of God on my life.( the biggest myth right) so many people have believe that they had to live white as snow in order to pursue Gods call for your life. Make a decision to serve God and walk in your purpose. The light bulb goes off for some faster than others, but I believe we all have a divine purpose on this earth. One way you find your purpose is to :
1. Accept Christian your life.
2. Surrender to his will for your life
3. Give yourself time to rest and meditate
4. Commit to dedicate time to research and study
5. Read books and resources about your purpose
6. Find a mentor for accountability